Re: What is it called and can I do it?

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: What is it called and can I do it?
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:28:49 -0600

Alex,

Visually it is perfect! Thank you for the time you took to do this. It's still a grace note in midi, but I can live with that. As a grace note it does not affect lyrics, which is a plus. It's still in the midi output, but if I'm doing something with the midi, I can always comment out for midi and uncomment for pdf. Not a big issue.

Best regards,

Guy S.