Re: Setting to print articulations inside the staff

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Setting to print articulations inside the staff
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:30:51 +0100

Am 18.12.2013 07:53, schrieb Urs Liska:
Interesting. I'll have to investigate the "Henle" stylesheet. Something
has to be in there that produces this misbehaviour.

OK, I've commented out anything that even looks like touching the Script layout, but without success.

Kieren, if you want to have _default_ layout as far as it possible you should investigate this some more.

Urs