Re: emacs point-and-click on OSX

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: emacs point-and-click on OSX
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:24:12 +0100

Hello Kevin,

Select the icon of a .ly file, then Cmd-I (Lire les informations in the french interface).

In the window that pops up, you have a popup menu « Open with «  or equivalent in your language, to select which application to use to open this file by default.

Checking the box below it allow you to set this for all .ly file, not just one.

Hope this help!

JM