RE: delayed turn

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: delayed turn
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:27:31 -0800

Eluze,

Thank you for your reply and the instructions.
The length of the code was to demonstrate the inconsistencies, i.e., nine
separate instances produce randomly two different results.
Why is it that the code presented in the manual ( and copied in my exampled
) does not produce in my work the same as is in the manual?

Mark