Re: autochange and tuplet brackets

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: autochange and tuplet brackets
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:03:29 +0100

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Mark Knoop <address@hidden> wrote:
In my opinion the tweaked tuplet brackets are too far from the
bass noteheads (particularly in bar 13). In situations like this I've
always had to adjust the positions for each instance.

agreed, this is not quite yet the final print version -- the #'(-20 . -20) was just a quick and dirty number to get them out of the staff in order to be able to see what else i was doing in the notation. :) (after i originally turned the brackets on to be able to find the tuplet numbers)

>is this a bug or just unexpected behaviour on a border-case which
>doesn't occur in real music? ;)

Yes, it's a bug, the cause of which was discussed recently in this
thread:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/56456

thx for the link, interesting read.

regards,
sb

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and quick to anger.