How to transpose a custom slur

From: Marten Visser
Subject: How to transpose a custom slur
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 23:12:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

When transposing a score, how can I make sure that custom slurs will also
get transposed? Is there any way to read out how much the notes in the
score have moved up/down, so that I can use that as a variable in the
custom slur definition?

Please see the example below how a custom slur becomes ugly when
transposing from c to e.

Thanks for your time and effort.
Regards,
Marten

%{
How to do transposition of custom slur?
%}

\version "2.16.2"

myMusic = {
        \once\override Slur #'control-points = #'((1 . 1.5) (4 . 3.5) (9 .
3.5) (11 . 1))
        bes8.[( c32 bes] as2.)
}

\score {
        <<
                \new Staff {
                        \key c \minor
                        \new Voice { \transpose c e \relative c'' \myMusic }
                }

        \layout {}