Re: Appending coda on last line

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Appending coda on last line
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 09:50:37 +0000 (UTC)

Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65 <at> googlemail.com> writes:

> some time ago I wrote the snippet below. It's a little bit hackish and
> would need some redesign/improvement for which I currently do not have
> the time.
> But for now it should work.

Thomas, this is a long time ago. But I just need something similar now, only
with a little change. Now I have a SATB+piano score where I would need two
things

- all staves should be connected by a vertical line.
- the SATB should get a bracket instead a brace.

where the first would be nice but not really necessary.

I tried to extend your snippet with a new definition for bracketBar as a copy
of your braceBar. I replaced all brace with bracket, hoping Lilypond will know
this. But Lilypond complains
  "Unbound variable: make-left-bracket-markup"

Where did you get make-left-brace-markup from?
Could you extend your snippet for a usage as described?

Best Regards
Helge