Re: musicxml2ly bug: Fails on empty <work-title /> node

From: pls
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly bug: Fails on empty <work-title /> node
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 16:42:09 +0100

On 21.12.2013, at 10:58, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

> What would be the necessary approach to port your -dev work back to main
> LilyPond's musicxml2ly?
Nothing special.  It's a git repository.  I simply haven't had the time (and
probably won't in the near future) to prepare small documented patches and go
through the LilyPond review process. I still have quite a few additional bug
reports and a lot of experience with MusicXML waiting to be shared with you...

patrick