Re: LyricHyphen hara-kiri

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: LyricHyphen hara-kiri
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 15:18:39 -0500

Hi David,

I'm curious--how is Mike's solution not adequate as a workaround?

You know what’s weird? I looked at it and found gaps in some of the “foobar”s — exactly what this fix/workaround is supposed to eliminate — so I took a screenshot and sent it to Mike:

Clearly, there’s a gap in several measures, right?

However, now that I look at the output again, there are no gaps to be found — i.e., it apparently works as advertised/expected/desired. [??]
I will do more testing, and report back.

Sorry for the noise.
Kieren.