Re: Guitar-Schubert

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Guitar-Schubert
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 15:30:35 +0100

2013/12/22 Mario Moles <address@hidden>

In data sab 21 dic 2013 12:12:13, hai scritto:

Thanks for sharing! I'll propose it to my guitar ensemble. Why don't you add it to Mutopia?

Mutopia I like and I like to share ...... but not working, with altervista I collect some money!

How do you collect money using altervista? (I don't see ads in your website)

I see that the license you chose is compliant with mutopia policy. http://www.mutopiaproject.org/contribute.html

PS The PDFs uploded to your website have point and click

And this is bad?

yes, because the PDF file is much larger
also, people who don't know lilypond will likely click on the links and think that lilypond produces buggy PDFs