Re: Alternative notation for guitar 7th chords

From: Alex Loomis
Subject: Re: Alternative notation for guitar 7th chords
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 11:48:44 -0500

I'm not sure what it does, like I said I just upgraded it to be compatible with 2.17.95. Given your error I assume you're using 2.16.x, before a certain change in syntax became usable, so changing it to

\override ChordName #'extra-spacing-width = #'(-1.25 . 1.25)

should work. If it displays well with it commented out though I don't see any reason to leave it in.