Re: guitar position indication

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: guitar position indication
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 07:31:38 -0600

Hi Bart,

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 4:43 AM, bart deruyter <address@hidden> wrote:
hi,

I've tried the solution from Simon, works very well, with one minor point. In frescobaldi, when rendering with the option to have controlepoints enabled, I get errors and rendering stops.

rendering without control points works fine.

according to the lilypond output the error occurs in:

a bug?

Odd.  I can't reproduce this behavior with 2.17.97--works fine for me.

--David