Re: guitar position indication

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: guitar position indication
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 15:24:17 +0100

Am 23.12.2013 15:18, schrieb Federico Bruni:
2013/12/23 bart deruyter <address@hidden>

Federico, thanks for the info.

I just tried it, compiled the file but I get the same error.

can you compile the lilypond file "normally", without any layout control
option?
anyway, you'd better write to the frescobaldi mailing list (unless Urs
jumps in this thread)

OK, I jump in, but I saw it merely by accident because I'm not interested in guitar position indications normally ;-)

Bart, could you please send either the problematic file or at least a few lines before and after the error?

I have also experienced cases where the display-control-points option interfered with my files (but we dismissed this as a problem because we had very similar functionality in the library of that project and thought it's probably due to this).

Somehow it looks like you are trying to display control-points for a markup function, which wouldn't work, so I'd like to have a look at the actual context you are using.

Urs