Re: Odp: hotrizontal spacing question

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Odp: hotrizontal spacing question
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 01:13:13 -0600

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Karol Majewski <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Eluze,

now I have found that in my example it should be:

\override Score.SpacingSpanner #'uniform-stretching = ##t

insted of:

\override SpacingSpanner #'uniform-stretching = ##t

:)

Now, uniform-stretching appears to be the right solution.

Agreed: turning on proportional notation should always be done with setting the SpacingSpanner's uniform-stretching attribute to true. (And, as Karol found out, the SpacingSpanner lives in the Score context.) This combination of settings has spaced the notes of hundreds of polyrhythms for me exactly.

Trevor.

--
Trevor Bača