Re: using latex @ packages within \markup

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: using latex @ packages within \markup
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 17:45:58 +0100

Francois Planiol <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks!
>
> Best would be directly in lilypond for keeping the working flow.
> I remember, but was it MusixTeX or Lilypond (?) that had a command like
> @latex{ ... here LaTeX stuff ...}
> Isnt it possible?

LilyPond does not run TeX or LaTeX as part of its operation.

You'll probably want to work with lilypond-book which is about the
opposite: then your main document is LaTeX with embedded LilyPond rather
than the other way round.

Of course, the other direction is entirely "possible", but lilypond-book
has been written and is available, and latex-symphony has not yet been
written.  Feel free to do so.

--
David Kastrup