Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.12

From: Jakub Pavlík
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.12
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 13:25:00 +0100

Hi,

I am quite unhappy about the removal of the "master" document variable, which I have relied on quite heavily. For my workflows it is much more useful than sessions.
If this decision is final, I will either stick to 2.0.11 for the rest of my life :) or try to maintain a "topic fork" of Frescobaldi with this feature reenabled.

Jakub