Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.12

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.12
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 14:54:01 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013, Wilbert Berendsen wrote:

I have politely asked on the mailing list and issue tracker ;-)

If there are more people relying so strongly on the "master" variable I could
restore the behaviour....

I do use the "master" variable in some of my projects. But I guess I can get used to new behaviour in time.

Another thing is that I can't compile my last project using the new Frescobaldi, while it compiles fine on the Linux commandline. It was created using the previous version of Frescobaldi, and it compiled fine then too.

In Frescobaldi I see the following messages:

Starting lilypond 2.17.97 [OliebollenMix.ly]...
ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
ERROR: Unable to find file "lily.scm" in load path
Exited with return code 1.

What could this mean? What can I do to help find the exact problem?

--

MT