Re: \qBeam turn on and off ?- how

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: \qBeam turn on and off ?- how
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 11:25:06 -0600

Hi Jay,

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
I've been using \qBeam at the top of a piece but how to turn it off and then back on has me stumped.
Please direct me to the correct manual page(s)
Thanks
Jay

Well, it appears that \qBeam is a user-defined function submitted to the lists, so you wouldn't find anything about it in the manuals.  A web search turned up an email defines \rBeam to revert \qBeam.  (\revert would be covered in the manuals.)

By the way, what version are you using?

--David