Re: after-title-space

From: Speldosa
Subject: Re: after-title-space
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 14:07:05 -0800 (PST)

Is this still the preferred way of doing this? I've tried playing around with
different values for "after-title-space", both in the way suggested by Peter
and the way suggested by Nick. Absolutely nothing happens.

For the code

\paper
{
        after-title-space = 100 \mm
}

\header
{
        title = "This is a test"
}
\relative c'
{

The system is printed /directly/ beneath the title (that is, with no extra
space at all).

I've only found a lot of old threads about this problem ( here's
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/after-title-space-being-ignored-td51516.html>

another one).

How is this done today? I've been trying to find a solution for hours (if
not days) now.