Re: frescobaldi ERROR

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: frescobaldi ERROR
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 11:17:14 +0100

Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden> schrieb:

>Hi,
>
>I removed my updated frescobaldi and lilypond versions, and reinstalled
>the versions that are currently available in the Fedora 20 repository.
>(Lilypond 2.17.26, Frescobaldi 2.0.10)
>
>But I still can't compile *any* lilypond file, not even a minimal
>example
>like
>
>{c' d' e' f'}
>
>Starting lilypond 2.17.26 [minimal-example.ly]...
>ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
>ERROR: Unable to find file "lily.scm" in load path
>Exited with return code 1.
>
>I am having this problem only on my main computer.
>I am really puzzled because I have a similar installation on my EeePC
>netbook on which it works perfectly there.
>
>The only difference between my main computer and my EeePC that I can
>think
>of is that the EeePC runs on 32-bits Fedora 20, whereas my main
>computer
>runs 64 bits Fedora 20.
>
>Am I the only one having this problem?
>
>It is only happening when using Frescobaldi. I can compile lilypond
>files
>directly from the commandline without problems on both systems.
>
>Help ?

Again: does this happen with all compilation modes (preview, publish, layout
control) equally or are there differences.

The error message clearly points to an issue with the include path options. It
may well be that Frescobaldi makes an error here (although it seems odd that
this should hit only a single user).

Urs
--
Urs Liska