Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.12

From: Davide Liessi
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.12
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 12:00:40 +0100

2013/12/28 Xavier Noria <address@hidden>:
> The port in MacPorts has not been updated right?

I was going to upgrade the Portfile for Frescobaldi to version 2.0.12
today (I couldn't in the past days), but I noticed that Wilbert is
planning to release Frescobaldi 2.0.13 on December 31st, so I'll wait
a couple of days and upgrade directly to version 2.0.13.

The delay between the upload of the new version of the Portfile and
its inclusion in the main repository of MacPorts should be of a couple
of days at most (but hopefully just a few hours), since it is only a
version upgrade.

I hope you all had a nice Christmas, and I wish you and your dear ones
a happy new year!
Davide