footnotes, next instead of underneath each other

From: bart deruyter
Subject: footnotes, next instead of underneath each other
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:08:38 +0100

Hi all,

here I am again. I just read in the manual that it isn't possible (hopefully yet) to stack footnotes horizontally. With some music in the footnote it would be very much appreciated if it were possible, to save space on the page for the actual score.

Anyway, is there an alternative to footnotes that would make it possible?
What would be best practice to handle this?

grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook