Re: PDF portfolio of 2.18.0 docs

From: Alex Loomis
Subject: Re: PDF portfolio of 2.18.0 docs
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 23:22:48 -0500

Update for those of us who use open-source viewers:
If you open up the file with evince (haven't tested it with anything else and don't plan to), open the side panel, and have it display attachments then you can see the files and open or save them from there.

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM, Alex Loomis <address@hidden> wrote:
>You need to open the portfolio in Adobe Reader 9 or later to use it as intended

Make that to use it at all. Using anything else all you get is a page with the message "For the best experience, open this PDF portfolio in Acrobat 9 or Adobe Reader 9, or later."

Could you also post them as individual pdf files?