RE: "No tremolo to end"

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: "No tremolo to end"
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 06:30:10 +0000

I see your point, but I subscribe to the school of thought that if there are no
problems with the file, then it should compile error-free.

If it really is a bug, then I'd like to report it as such, but I can't figure
out how to isolate it in a tiny example; this is where I'm requesting
assistance.

DR