Re: Lilypond Cheat Sheet 2.18

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Lilypond Cheat Sheet 2.18
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 22:01:25 +0100

>     That would be nice. The editable source is an Inkscape svg file,
you can
>     download it by changing the file extension in the link from pdf to svg:
>
>     http://joramberger.de/files/lilypond_sheet_2.18_en.svg
>

> oh, too much trouble, I give up :(

Oh, that’s a pity. I don’t want to urge you, but I’d like to propose
some ways for anyone interested in a translation:

1. there is a list of words in the attachment which I would incorporate
in the file.

2. svg files are plain text files like html, a simple search and replace
would do (I would care about rearrangements if needed).

3. Inkscape is a very nice free software for vector graphics running on
different operating systems. Using it and changing the text is really easy.

Cheers,
Joram