Multiple scores on same page

From: Ed Faulk
Subject: Multiple scores on same page
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 21:16:53 -0600

I have three related scores, each scored for piano and each requiring two systems. I'd like to be able to put all three on a single page. While it looks like I can do that with \markup, I can't seem to figure out exactly how to use that, the two staff lines (left and right hands) and a line for chords plus lyrics.

Is there a good example somewhere for doing this? I searched the documentation and, while I'm sure the information is in there, the lack of relevant material in context makes it a guessing game -- and so far I've been guessing wrong...

Thanks,

Ed

---
is active.