Re: why you don't contribute to Mutopia

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: why you don't contribute to Mutopia
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 07:56:39 +0100

> I'd like to have some feedback from you. Which change in the Mutopia
> interface/decisions would make you start contributing or contributing more?

I wanted to contribute with the 4th symphony of Schumann which was
ready to be submitted. I had spent some time to adjust the page layout
for A4 paper format and was not ready to spend more time to target the
letter paper format. I still would like to put the symphony but do not
find the extra time to do that and also, now the lilypond format is
quite old (2.12), I would need to update to 2.18.

So, I would say that when time misses, just a minor hurdle can stop the process.

Cheers,

Frédéric