Re: Changing the thickness of clusters

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Changing the thickness of clusters
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 00:38:37 -0500

I am absolutely baffled by this question. And after writing an
extensive reply it occurred to me that it might be simplest to reduce
the note head sizes. Tried it that does not work either. But it does
work to reduce the interval width down to a single note. That is as
simple as it gets with out some other trickery. Anyway best of luck.
What on earth are clusters good for anyway? Aleatoric strangeness.

Shane