RE: "No tremolo to end"

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: "No tremolo to end"
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 16:41:12 +0000

Well, I didn't want to share my project yet, but I guess there's no delaying
the inevitable. It's a new edition of Dukas' "L'apprenti Sorcier," or in
English, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." (For those unfamiliar with the title,
it's the one in Disney's "Fantasia" that features Mickey. :-P) It's based on
the score and parts currently available on IMSLP, and my intent is to release
it there when it's done.

I'm using Git to manage the project, and hosting it on Bitbucket
(https://bitbucket.org/skiasaurus/lapprenti-sorcier). I've just created an
issue,
https://bitbucket.org/skiasaurus/lapprenti-sorcier/issue/25/unnecessary-warning,
 which outlines exactly where the bug can be found. Anyone who'd like to help
debug this can fork the repo and send a pull request if and when they figure
out a workaround.

DR