Header problem

From: info
Subject: Header problem
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 11:32:41 -0700

I copy and pasted from the current manual (online) the piano template, thinking that since my template didn't work the current manual would help. But due to something I don't understand and can't locate because I don't understand the piano won't compile.
here's my header
\version "2.18.0
\header {
  title = ""
  composer = "Jay Hamilton"
    copyright = \markup { \tiny \override #'(baseline-skip . 0.5)
\center-column
        {  "CC lic 2.5 some rights reserved Jay Hamilton 2014"
    "see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.5/";
               } }
               }
#(ly:set-option 'delete-intermediate-files #t)
#(set-default-paper-size "letter" )
 #(set-global-staff-size 22)

  \paper
 {
 indent = 30
 short-indent = 15
 right-margin = 30
 top-margin = 15
 bottom-margin = 15
 }

The error message says
piano.ly:7:12: error: not a symbol
        {
           "CC lic 2.5 some rights reserved Jay Hamilton 2014"

If you know what that means AND where to find the answer in the manuals please let me know.
Thanks
jay