Survey: Git (G)UIs

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Survey: Git (G)UIs
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 13:53:45 +0100

Hi all Git users,

I'd like to make a survey on how you are working with Git.

Do you use the command line exclusively, or a GUI (which one(s))?
Or a GUI for certain tasks and the command line for others?

I'd be particularly interested in reports of successful or failed
attempts to learn Git by starting with a GUI tool. I have a strong
opinion that one should use the command line until one has a good
understanding of the concepts, but I'd be interested in any differing
experiences.

Urs