adding extra spacing ABOVE a context

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: adding extra spacing ABOVE a context
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 08:29:47 -0500

Hello all,

I’ve got a text-only context (TextLine) which contains script information
(dialogue, stage directions, etc.) in my music dramas. This context is the
uppermost context in most of my scores.

I would like to add a little padding ABOVE this context in all systems — but
NOT add padding for systems which don’t contain any TextLine content. Is there
a way to adjust my TextLine context globally? Or do I have to add padding to
the markup within it [manually]?

Thanks,
Kieren.

p.s. More generally: is there a spacing parameter for “above-“ spacing? As far
as I can tell, all parameters affect “below-“ space only.