Re: Center Lyric Syllables (ignoring punctuation)

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: Center Lyric Syllables (ignoring punctuation)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 15:10:32 +0100

Hi,

I just recognized that this snippet does not work as-is in 2.18.0 (and 2.17.x for x large enough), but gives -inf.0 as X-offsets if no punctuation prefixes a syllable. IIUC empty text-markups now return empty instead of point stencils these days, and the width computation for the punctuation prefixes barfs out. Maybe a side effect from the refined skyline computation? Anyway, attached is a modified version which works on 2.17.x and 2.18. Could you update the LSR snippet? I'm not allowed to. Thanks!

Best,
Alexander