Fwd: Start creating with Finale 2014 today

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Fwd: Start creating with Finale 2014 today
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 17:48:39 +0200

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Finale" <address@hidden>
Subject: Start creating with Finale 2014 today
Date: January 7, 2014 at 5:14:27 PM GMT+2

Finale 2014 includes many improvements to make your notation look world-class in less time, and much more. Check out the New Tools in Finale 2014 video.

With faster workflow, notation enhancements, backward and forward compatibility, more Garritan sounds, and improvements to its core, we've invested in Finale to support your pursuit of perfection, tomorrow and beyond.

Own the future today for only $139.95

Join the conversation: #ownthefuture

Questions? Contact customer support at www.finalemusic.com/support
MakeMusicBlogPinterestFacebookTwitterYouTube
7615 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite M Eden Prairie, MN 55344-3848
We respect your privacy, to unsubscribe click here.

Best slogan ever!
Those of you with twitter accounts should start tweeting w/ #ownthefuture!

Cheers,
MS