Re: Fwd: Start creating with Finale 2014 today

From: Alex Loomis
Subject: Re: Fwd: Start creating with Finale 2014 today
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 13:43:25 -0500

I am throwing together a response to the article someone linked to in this thread, would anyone like to fact-check it when I am through?

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Shane Brandes <address@hidden> wrote:
The universe refuses write access to anything but the future.
Excellent observation. Had me laughing. Advertising is really an
unpleasant science or dark art if you prefer. The really clever
outfits get that stuff right. And the rest at best they are amusing.
My all time favorite is the Akron airports "A better way to go."
That aside it was interesting to see the improvements that were being
touted. I thought the most interesting was the keyless instrument
issue.  How many years that program has been in development and they
just now fixed that?

Shane