Re: Engraving challenges

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Engraving challenges
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:42:38 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
To: "Alex Loomis" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Janek WarchoĊ‚" <address@hidden>; "lilypond-user" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 11:28 AM

Am 08.01.2014 02:52, schrieb Alex Loomis:
I'm interested and have access to both LillyPond (of course) and Sibelius.

Great, so you can work together with Phil Holmes on Sibelius (at least for the proof-reading stages - we'll have to see if there _are_ possibilities to collaborate on Sibelius scores), and additionally with LilyPond.

--
Urs Liska
www.openlilylib.org

It might actually be interesting _not_ to collaborate, and see what differences occur. This might also be true for Lilypond.

--
Phil Holmes