Re: little bar at the beginning of a one-staff-system

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: little bar at the beginning of a one-staff-system
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 22:57:33 +0100

2014/1/9 Rafael Arndt <address@hidden>
There is a tiny estatical detail I would like to change, but found out nowhere how to do it:
I would like to have a bar at the beginning of the system here:

{ a }
%like here:
\new TabStaff { a }
%or here:
<<
{a}
{b}

Do you think there is a possibility or is it conceptually just not possible. I am still at the beginning of the lerning curve. But dirty hacks are also welcome if nothing else is available.

Hi Rafael

welcome to Lilypond!

Something like this?

\version "2.18.0"

{

I suggest starting your search from the index of the Notation Reference:

Did you read the Learning Manual?