How many slurs in LilyPond need adjusting? (was: New, more powerful vers

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: How many slurs in LilyPond need adjusting? (was: New, more powerful version of \shape!)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 10:43:23 +0100

Hi,

Some time ago we were discussing what percentage of slurs in LilyPond
need shaping:

2013/10/18 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>:

> 2013/10/18 Urs Liska <address@hidden>:
>> Janek, can you come up with a reliable way of determining
>> the total number of slurs, ties etc in the project?
>> It would be interesting to get a percentage of curves
>> that needed manual treatmend.
>
> Indeed, a very interesting statictic.
>
> I'm going to make a detailed analysis of the project and publish the
> statistics on the LilyPond Blog in a few days.

I apologize for the huge delay... The post was finally published on
the blog.  I invite everyone to discuss the results i got in comments:
http://lilypondblog.org/2014/01/engraving-statistics-slurs-and-ties/

best,
Janek