function library from "Fried project" is now available.

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: function library from "Fried project" is now available.
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 13:14:05 +0100

Hi all,

2014/1/11 Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>:
> 1. Would you consider putting all your tweaks and shortcuts in a file —
> on GitHub, maybe? ;) — so that we can all benefit from your expertise?

Since you're another person who asks about this, i did what i could
considering little time i have now: i copied all relevant files to
openlilylib/snippets repo and did some very basic cleanup.

http://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/tree/master/fried-library-to-be-sorted

There's still a lot of cleanup to do, but i don't have time now and
probably won't have for next few months :(  At least this should now
be in a state where you can look at it, learn and use for your
purposes.

Of course, if anyone would like to contribute back by cleaning up the
snippets, that would be very welcome!  (there are some contributing
instructions here
https://github.com/openlilylib/snippets/#contributing)

I'm sorry, but that's really all i can do for quite some time.

Janek