Re: insert whitespace to fill line

From: Dave
Subject: Re: insert whitespace to fill line
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 17:50:28 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the suggestions, but still no luck.

I've tried both settings for ragged-right; neither work.
setting ragged-right=##f makes the systems stretch to fill the whole line; I
do not like the way that this looks for, for example, a two-bar item.
(setting it to true gives the behaviour indicated in the original post).

setting paper-size instead of line-width does not seem to have an effect.

Janek: how do I turn off  "automatic image cropping?"