fingering treatment

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: fingering treatment
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 23:29:18 -0500

Hi all I came up with the following as way of indicating the
indecisive fingering in Godowsky's score from Urs's challenge. This is
definitely not the best since it involves 3 tweaks and additional
would mess up an analysis count should one ever take it onto there
heads to measure tenuto mark frequencies. It bothers me to use such a
mark for the wrong purpose. Anyone have any better solutions?

\version "2.18.0"

{
c'4-\tweak #'Y-offset #02.5 -3 -\tweak #'Y-offset #4 -\tenuto-\tweak
#'Y-offset #4.5 -4
}

Shane