Re: page margins

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: page margins
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:22:40 +0100

Hi Kieren,

thanks for your reply. It’s nice to see that my aesthetic feeling is not
completely wrong.

> I’m hoping to submit a more attractive set of defaults for consideration, the
> moment I get my current engraving project done.

That would be very much appreciated.

> (That being said, I’ve got a bunch of projects “in air traffic control”, so I
> may not ever get around to it…)

Not sure if I understand that. You have a lot to do?

> I’ve already got lots of measurements, etc.
> The problem is getting them into a submittable form…

As a first step you could just post one or several \paper blocks that
you use. Then others could also bring it into a suitable form.

Trevor already mentioned the bug squad, I have no account to create an
issue in the tracker, but that would help to collect these comments and
propsals such that this doesn’t get lost until someone finds the time.

Best,
Joram