Re: Where is the former manual page ? (2.16.2)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Where is the former manual page ? (2.16.2)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:12:05 -0000

I added an issue yesterday: http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3806

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 8:32 PM

2014/1/13 Daniel Rosen <address@hidden>
Seems like there should be a link to it at http://www.lilypond.org/all.html. (Whoever looks at this may also want to check out the link on that page to the 2.14 documentation---right now it redirects me to the home page.)

thanks Daniel, I've added a comment here:

Phil (or anyone who wants to fix it), do you need an issue in the tracker to add the link to 2.16 doc?