Re: Fixed (absolute) line spacing in markup column

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Fixed (absolute) line spacing in markup column
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 00:17:37 -0800 (PST)

Dominicus wrote
> One can set an absolute fontsize for markup, but I don't know of a way to
> set a fixed pointsize (or \mm dimension) for spacing between lines in a
> markup column.
> This causes the distance between stacked lines of text in a markup column
> to scale relative to the staff size .
> I wish to prevent this behaviour.  Help!

in
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/space-between-title-and-music-td57361.html#a57367
I found this function:

#(define-markup-command (mm-feed layout props amount) (number?)
(let ((o-s (ly:output-def-lookup layout 'output-scale)))
  (ly:make-stencil "" '(0 . 0) (cons 0 (abs (/ amount o-s))))))

#(define-markup-command (put-mm layout props dir amount arg)
(ly:dir? number? markup?) (interpret-markup layout props
  (markup #:put-adjacent Y dir arg #:mm-feed amount)))

Eluze