Re: multi-column markup function/macro?

From: Alex Loomis
Subject: Re: multi-column markup function/macro?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:30:50 -0500

I got no output and a page full of fontconfig warnings when I ran it. I left out all but the first since there were about 100 and they're all nearly identical.

Starting lilypond 2.19.0 [xelatex-command-list.ly]...

Processing `/tmp/xelatex-command-list.ly'

Parsing...

This is XeTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.4-0.9998 (TeX Live 2012/Debian)

restricted \write18 enabled.

entering extended mode

Fontconfig warning: "/usr/local/lilypond/usr/bin/../etc/fonts/conf.d/30-metric-aliases.conf", line 84: Having multiple <family> in <alias> isn't supported and may not works as expected