Re: multi-column markup function/macro?

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: multi-column markup function/macro?
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 07:50:06 +0100

So the tex-template doesn't suit (well) other environments then mine.

Another thing I have to look at is: I use "system" to call the xelatex
process. It might be better to use execp or exece.
I'll investigate.

It should be possible to use pandoc in the same manner. Pandoc can make
use of templates, so if there is a template "<name>.latex" in a known
folder, pandoc will create a PDF from that template. That way, the
template can be modified to suit the local system.

Cheers, Jan-Peter