A follow-up on Roman numeral code.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: A follow-up on Roman numeral code.
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 22:52:29 -0500

Greetings All,
     At this link,

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-08/msg00665.html

David Nalesnik provided some invaluable code which dealt with the
switch from Roman to Arabic page numbers and its reflection in the
table of contents. It is set up so that the first page number of the
score does not show. How can I cause that first page number to appear?
Attached is the aforementioned code for your reference. I don't doubt
that the solution is quite simple; I have not yet been brave enough to
enter the world of Scheme.

Thank you in advance for any pointers.

Hwaen Ch'uqi