Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.13 devel first impressions and questions

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.13 devel first impressions and questions
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:43:48 +0100

Am 21.01.2014 10:40, schrieb Jacques Menu:
Hello Urs,

Thanks for the information.

Is Mac OS X a possible OS to download the code and contribute, once there’s a
running Frescobaldi-dev already installed, or is Linux to be preferred?

AFAIK installing Frescobaldi on OS X is _much_ more complex than setting up a developing environment. You may ask Davide Liessi.

What you need is basically:
Git
a Python editor.
Everything else is already there when you have Frescobaldi.

HTH
Urs

JM