First Mutopia contribution -- looking for some critique

From: Gonçalo Nogueira
Subject: First Mutopia contribution -- looking for some critique
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:47:13 +0000

Hello everyone,

I am typesetting "Lied eines Schiffers and die Dioskuren" by Franz Schubert to
contribute to Mutopia. This is my first time tweaking the default output and it
is also my first time publishing the source.

I am hoping that you can point some (probably present) bad practices or just
plain mistakes. I have the source in a Github repo:

You can also find the source attached.

Thank you for your attention,
Gonçalo Nogueira
about.me/goncalonogueira