Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:52:41 +0600

Am 2014-01-23 um 20:35 schrieb Davide Liessi <address@hidden>:

> The patch is now in MacPorts.

Great, it works again! Thank you (all of you) very much!

I have two little complaints with Frescobaldi on OSX, that didn’t change in all
the versions I tried:

- If I start the program by opening a .ly file, Frescobaldi starts, but the
file doesn’t open.

- There seems to be no keyboard shortcut to get to the end of the line, that’s
very inconvenient. The „End“ key is going to the end of the file, as usual on
Mac, but Cmd-Right (Meta-Right), the usual key for end of line, changes the
tab. I didn’t look into the code yet - in the preferences I can’t change those
keys.

Should I open two tickets?

Greetlings, Hraban
---